Free Clinic of Rockingham County, Inc. Policy Statement
Donor Designations and Confidentiality
It is the policy of the Free Clinic of Rockingham County, Inc. (FCRC) to respect the wishes of our donors in regards to their donations and to respect and protect their confidentiality. As a result, the following guidelines have been established.
- When a donor designates funding for a specific need, project or fund then it is the responsibility of the finance committee of the Board of Directors and the Development staff to ensure that funding is used accordingly.
- Grant funds are set aside in a specific grant account and used according to the guidelines of the grant.
- Gifts from Donors designated as memorials and honorariums are acknowledged per the donor request.
- Estate gifts that are not designated by the donor are left to the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Gifts that are restricted for Endowment are placed in an Endowment account and are not used for general operating expenses. These funds cannot be utilized, except for interest earned annually, without the express permission of the donor.
- Donor information is protected in regard to donor privacy. A donor database is utilized for tracking, monitoring, and accounting.
- Databases and donor information is not sold or shared outside of the Board of Directors.
- Board members, staff and volunteers are bound by confidentiality to respect the privacy of the donor.
- Donor information is only available on a “need to know” basis.
- All fundraising activity and grant writing for FCRC is written, supervised, coordinated, and directed by the Development Director. The board shall annually review all funding activity by the organization.
- Non-employee third parties must have written permission from the Development Director prior to any solicitation on behalf of the organization.
- All passwords and government issued identification numbers for funding and solicitation purposes must be retained by and come through the Development Director.
Contact our Development Director
Please contact Tamisha Keith ,Development Director, at 336.349-3220 ext. 303 or email email@example.com for all matters involving donations, grant writing, and fund development for The Free Clinic of Rockingham County.
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Thursday: 8:00AM – 12:00noon and 1:00PM - 4:00PM
***Walk-ins are not accepted***